Having its concentrate on building enduring relationships, Hinge is certainly not your everyday dating app that is online. It was connected to Facebook, importing all of your pictures and other data from there when it was first created. The software no further calls for you to definitely sign in via Twitter, nonetheless it nevertheless needs usage of your Facebook or Instagram records or your digital digital Camera Roll to import pictures.
If you utilize Hinge, perhaps you are wondering tips on how to delete specific photos or swap these with other people from your own Facebook gallery. This short article will respond to that concern and gives advice on the most readily useful photo kinds to increasing the quantity of loves you can get.
Is It Possible To Also Delete Photos? Relating to Hinge, you can’t delete pictures.
It really simply takes the very first six pictures from your Profile Pictures record on Facebook, along with Tagged Photos just in case you can find perhaps perhaps perhaps not enough profile pictures. You are able to, but, swap the images, therefore the ones you don’t like don’t get to stay in the featured six.
Here’s just how to try this on iOS:
- Begin the Hinge application, enter settings then.
- Touch the pencil symbol to open up your profile.
- Get the “My Photos & Videos” menu. Tap the X on pictures you desire to eliminate, then touch the“+ that is red to give you an upgraded picture or movie. Instagram along with your Camera Roll are actually additionally supported.
- Drag pictures to reorder them while you want.
- Once you’ve finished this, faucet “Done”.
The method is slightly different on Android os phones: